Sunday, January 01, 2006

HELP!

I am still trying to figure out how to get the Artful Quilters logo onto my site. If anyone is good at explaining in really simple language I am willing to give it a try.

Well, now that the Holidays are over, I am anxious to get back to some sort of routine again. So, this morning I started working on a quilt I had started in November, but then got so busy I just had to set it aside. I am pleased so far, and will share the beginnings and will post pictures as it progresses. It is the first time I have done a quilt using only hand dyed fabrics.

I bought a new digital camera so that I can now put pictures on a CD and use that to enter the shows. How much easier it is- First of all it is not that easy to find slide film anymore. Then hanging a quilt properly and setting up some kind of lighting system. I spent a lot of time and money and so I am so pleased to have found an easier way to accomplish the same task. Thank god for Walmart, as I have not gotten into burning my own CD's yet.

No comments: