Friday, November 10, 2006

Still on the Fritz!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I thought my computer was fixed and was going to be better than before, something went wrong, and I am not able to access the internet at all. So, I am at the Library just to sort out my e-mails, and just let everybody know I am trying to get things back up and running again.

I am working really hard on a quilt I hope to enter in the Paducah show, but it has to be done and photographed by the first part of January, so I am really going to have to be diligent about working on it every day. Also, had to finish up projects with the class I am taking, so that took time away from my project. I have some really wonderful pictures to post, but that will have to wait until later. Sorry! I am feeling really frustrated.

No comments: