Monday, June 15, 2009

Geese crossing

The other day on my way to the bank, I came across a family of geese, crossing the road. They had traffic stopped for about a block. I didn't have my camera with me, so I came back later in the day to take this picture. The father was in the lead with the little ones inbetween him and the mother. They were taking their own sweet time crossing the road. So, cute!!!!!

Well now that I'm back on the Artful Quilters list as Serindipity 2 , I have to find other things to write about in order to keep up my blog. Up until now I've pretty much kept it as a quilting blog, but the process I use takes some time, so I don't always have two new things a month to show. Perhaps it will stretch my imagination to come up with some new ideas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: