Sunday, April 25, 2010

Paducah grand prize winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just came back from the Paducah quilt show, and wanted to share the winners with all of you. This quilt was amazing! Very dark with a lot of gold thread.

Paducah was not as crowded as it usually is. We arrived on Wednesday afternoon, but did not go to the show. We did our shopping first and went to the book sale as well as the Museum. Then very early the next day we went to the show. It was crowded but not as busy as it usually is. They had set up what they call a bubble, which is a big tent to house the vendors that are normally out by the swimming pool. It worked well, but was very disorientating. Once I got in, I had a hard time figuring out what I had seen and had not seen. Also, had a terrible time finding a way out. Perhaps they will correct that next year with some signs.

All in all it was a good trip and the weather was the best I remember. I will post more of the winners, but thought it would be better to show them one at a time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: