Sunday, April 11, 2010

STILL ALIVE

I know it's been some time since I posted anything.
I have been working diligently, and have my new horse quilt top ready to quilt. I also have a quilt that I have promised to quilt for a friend, so it is going to be a while before I can actually show something.

I also have been cleaning up and organizing my work studio, and that has taken a lot longer than I anticipated. I also have been working on a little sample piece from a book that I just fell in love.

So, I would like to recommend Gloria Loughman new book called Quilted Symphony. I have her first book and I bought it because I remember her wonderful quilt called Kimberly Mistique. It was a large quilt of Australian trees. I think I saw it at IQA show in Houston perhaps 6 years ago. She is a native of Australia, and really did a great job on this book. It is colorful and precisely written. If nothing else it will stimulate your imagination.

No comments: