Thursday, September 09, 2010

PUP PICNIC

I know this is my quilting blog, but I also love dogs as you can see from some of my quilts.

Anyway this last Sunday I went to a fundraiser for many of the humane societies in this area. It was soooo much fun to see other peoples animals and also to see those who were up for adooption. They had contests for the dogs. Like the ugliest, or the longest. They also had contests for dogs that love to perform with frizies. That was so much fun to watch.

This little lady just captured my heart and if I didn't already have two dogs I would have taken her home. However, they said her previous owner had given her up because they could no longer take care of her. She probably is about 12 years old and I wish I could remember her name. She just wanted someone to hold her . So, I just thought I would share her with all of you. She really touched my heart.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: