Sunday, September 12, 2010

SHOW AT LIBRARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the time has finally come and my horse quilts are on exhibit at the downtown library. They will be there from now on thru the 31st of Oct.

The World Equestrian games are being held in Lexington, Ky this year and I was so pleased that the library choose my quilts to hang at this special time. If you are in our area please drop by and take a look. Along side me is Vanessa Wright who is a wonderful equine photographer. By the way, all the quilts except In Memory of Barbaro are for sale.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Within Nature Cickens - Horses- Gardens said...

Sheril you are certainly talented! it takes my breath away on the touch you give my soul when I gaze on these. How luck for the people to be able to look at them in person. I have your pattern and still plan on making the quilt. money holds me back but not my dreams. Congradulations and blessings to you and yours!!

Unknown said...

These are stunning!

Ceamz/Cayleigh said...

I am going to see these quilts before the end of the month! I love the pictures.

elsie123 said...

I can see why they chose your quilts to hang in the library. Beautiful work.