Monday, May 14, 2012

OUR NEW DOG

 Life has come back into our house once again.  I found the most beautiful dog by the name of Luna.  She is four years old and truly a sweet soul. 
The black dog is Bagel the Beagle.
He came to us as a puppy and is now 10 years old soon to be 11.
He is the most good natured dog I have ever encountered.  I did a quilt of him quite a few years ago and if I can find it I will republish it. 

Many of you know that we lost our other dog named Sally about a month ago.  She was 13 almost 14 years old and had congestive heart disease.  She never complained and just kept on trying right up until her  last day.  I still miss her so much and always will but but bringing a new dog into the house really makes a difference.

















































































 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: