Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FACE BOOK

I now have a facebook account. Actually, I have had one for some time, but I didn't really know what I was going to do on it. This is all new to me, but I am trying and I am actually learning little by little. So, come join me. I am also going to set up a business Facebook so I can post pictures of new quilts with patterns. It is called Serindipity, but at this point there is nothing on it.

I have a quilt showing at the AQS show that opened today in Knoxville. I went last year but could not get away this year. The quilt that is in the show is Mother's Love and if you go back sometime you can get a glimpse of it on this blog. It is a horse with her baby.

I finished my last horse quilt, and now I am going thru what I'm sure all of you have gone thru, trying to figure out what direction I want to take. So, I spend my time looking at pictures, and quilts that have won in other shows, also going thru binders of ideas that I have collected. It is painful. No other way to describe the feeling, and I am possessed, thinking about it a great deal of time. I have learned not to push it, and I will eventually get very excited over something new. Then the ideas will just come pouring out of me.

I have two new internet students that will be starting very soon. That is so much fun for me as I can teach anywhere in the world. Who would have thought that would be available in my lifetime.

No comments: