Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quilt Show

I have been trying to post these photo's for a while now, and it seems Blogger has had a problem. I'm so glad it is fixed.

Starting in June I am going to have a show at the Woodford County Library. In planning this I am going to be showing some pieces that were done some time ago. So, I thought it might be interesting to share this with the general public.

This is a piece I did after taking a class from Phil Beaver. It was done with fabric paint first, then I cut out butterfly
shapes from an old shower curtain and layed them on the wet fabric in the sunshine. When it was dry it left the butterfly shapes lighter than the background paint.

While quilting this piece I used a lot of Sulky shimmer threads plus seqins and iron on crystals.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: