Sunday, September 18, 2005

Back from Teaching

It has been awhile since I posted anything mainly because I was learning how to post pictures, and some other things I want to try adding to this blog.

However, I spent yesterday in Frankfort, Kentucky teaching Fabric Painting. I so enjoy teaching, and those ladies were wonderful. When I arrived they had everything set up with plastic covering everything, so all I had to do was set up my things and get on with it.
They also prepared a wonderful lunch, so we could not have had more fun the whole day. I took some pictures with my digital camera, however, I always like to have some pictures made at Walmart, and then download them from my camera to the computer, and in doing this delete the pictures. Well, those machines at Walmart are always broken as people try and cram their memory cards into the the slots, and so both machines were broken when I went in. So, I can't post any pictures at the moment. Will, do it as soon as I find another place to get my pictures done.

I am working on squaring up my butterfly quilt this morning, and chosing a binding. I have worked so long on this quilt I can hardly believe it is almost finished. It is strange, but before I even started making the top I chose the backing fabric and made a label. I just knew exactally what this quilt was going to look like.

No comments: