Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Back from the Sewing Machine doctor!!!

Well, I got my machine back and just when it was promised. So, I was able to get my class sample quilted and photographed in time for the deadline.

The little quilts are an ongoing project, as well as the playing cards. I will photograph some of those as soon as I finish several of them. I usually use hand dyed fabrics, but occasionally use commercial if I want to make a bold statement.

I just got my Free At Last quilt back from Houston last night, and I am going to take it to the Local Library to add to the show we have hanging there. I will try and take pictures when I go.

Tonight is our local Guild meeting and we will be having our yearly fund raiser. We all donate items and food and auction it off. It is great fun, as well as it helps to bring in a good teacher at least once a year. Guess I better get cracking and decide what I am going to take!

No comments: