Tuesday, November 01, 2005

FEELING BAD!!!

I had to take my sewing machine to the doctor yesterday. Feel so lost without it, but it really was giving me a lot of headaches. Just kept pulling the bobbin thread to the top when I would try and do free motion. I tried everything but to no avail, so as bad as I hated to give it up for a few days, I just had to do it. It also was having a problem with the foot not staying up. I think I may have just worn it out. Anybody have any comments about the new Janome 6500 I think that is the number. Anyway, the new one that has a longer bed. I looked at it at the Nashville show, but mine was still working o.k. so did not think seriously about buying a new one.

In the meantime I have started a new quilt-- no piecing so I don't need my machine for a short period of time, and then I spent the afternoon hanging a show at the main library for the local Bluegrass guild. It really looks nice and I meant to take some pictures, but it took us so long to get them hung that I forgot. I will go back in the next few days and get some pictures to share.

1 comment:

Karoda said...

Hi Sheril, I'm in Louisville and am thinking about joining the state guild since there is now a quilt art group. I didn't know about the annual exhibit at Kentucky State...how long will it run?